יום ראשון, 19 בספטמבר 2021

Mercari package!


 Hey!


I got my package from mercari today!

This is what i got

SBY stuff 



Kumatan bag
I wanted this one years ago since I saw Georgie with it

Kumatan bag charms 



Liz Lisa top
It give me 70s Stevie Nicks vibe

Liz Lisa dress


The pattern look so groovy 

Liz Lisa dress

Tralala skirt 

JSG dress

Pinky Girls top

Dream V top




I so happy i got the package before the con we have this week!
The con is two days and I have a stall for my handmade accessories 
I'm still working on jewelry for the stall

So I'll go back to work
Bye







4 תגובות:

  1. !!Love all of these gets
    🥰 Can't wait to see you coordinate everything

    השבמחק
  2. איזה מושלם הכלללללל אני מחכה כבר לכל הטווינינגים שנעשה
    השמלות של ליזליסה מושלמות למות

    השבמחק
  3. Ahhh look at all of that SBY stuff 😍😍 I love SBY so much! I have that kumatan bag too! It's so useful 💖 I need some of those charms so cute 😭💕

    Amazing haul

    השבמחק