יום שלישי, 11 באפריל 2023

Birthday 💞🌼




Hii

Yesterday's was my birthday! 


I had to wake up early to go to work 

I started working in beads shop near Dizi

While I was at work the delivery guy call to say

he gonna leave my package near my door

The timing was great because i wanted to wear one of the items to Olmot that day

I didn't have a booth this time (boo)

My look


Top- Gold infinity 
Jeans- ?
Boots- Esperanza 




It was rainy but also 28° 

I want summer to arrive already 

Hiding from the rain



My strong boys💪🏼



Than we went to Onami to eat
And Angel joined us 





And next week im gonna celebrate with more friends 

Bye!


2 תגובות:

  1. בא לי לבכות מהתמונות שלך מול המראה אני שומר את זה בתור תמונת השראה זה מושלם מידיי

    השבמחק
  2. Awww you look so pretty, hope you had a wonderful birthday sweety. ♥

    השבמחק