יום שישי, 6 באוגוסט 2021

Yesterday's Akipoyo meetup +night out



 I start my day in Nahalat Binyamin to buy some stuff for choker I wanna make 


Outfit

Top: liz lisa
Skirt: off brand 
Shoes: alta shinjuku
Belt: Aliexpress
Accessories: handmade, paris kids


Of course we went to So Bing



PiyoBerry


Mayu with our new favorite snack 


Fixing my makeup 


AKP


It was fun as usual 


It was late and we all had to go~
But while I was waiting for my bus my friends call to say they gonna pick me up because we going to
some bar in Tel Aviv

And I was already in Tel Aviv! so I joined them
We set in some bar on the street next to Mententen

Then we find out Mententen open till 3am!
My cute sister
yes we are in the same friends group 

2AM ramen

 I got home at 4am! This day was so long but a lot of fun


Bye






אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה