יום שלישי, 28 בספטמבר 2021

Icon fair

Hey!


Last week was Icon fair at Dizi

 And I hed stall for my handmade accessories Raspberry 

My Outfit for the first day

Top- Pinky Girls 
Skirt- Princess Melody 
Shoes- Aliexpress 
Accessories- Paris kids, off brand 


 When I got there I started to organize everything




And then Mayu arrived 
So I give her a spot for S.H Yun 


Ang Georgie arrived after her work 


PiyoBerry






Day 2

I wanted to do more 60s look

Inspired by Jimi Hendrix 

Dress- Second hand 
Boots- EsperanzaXok
Scarf- Aliexpress 
,Accessories- Aliexpress, Accessories london and I stole my mom bracelet 


Look at him!

When Mayu arrived i went to buy carrots at Mecdo
I wanted some vegetables 



My sister came to help 


We did Parapara at the Maid Cafe 

AKP

Raspberry♡Sweetheart Yun 


I love Dizi's events! It's always fun
!And Thanks to my customers you are the best and I love you 





תגובה 1:

  1. You look so amazing in your different coords! I love them. I am hoping to go to an event soon too!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    השבמחק