יום שני, 21 בדצמבר 2020

Akipoyo meetup- & gets!



 
!Hello

So it's a little latebut

I opened a blog!!!


So yesterday i woke up really earlyand got hair cut it's so refreshing

 


And we had Akipoyo meetup

This was my outfit


Shirt- Tamnon

Jeans- TNT

shoes- Converse

Accessories- Ebay, Diso, SBY, handmade 


Point





Georgie Inna and I met at King George and go to check Bezalel market 

And then we went to the center to meet Mayu and buy some food 

After we eat we want to Miniso and they have this really cute Snrio collection and i want everything 


And then we want to Daiso


Then I had to leave
but it was really fun and I can't wait for next time! 




 And this is what I bought

Sweater from Bezalel market 



minnie mouse bowls and fan from daiso



Of course I had to buy some stuff from the Sanrio collection 

hello kitty carpet, hangers, boxes and cotton pad box & hair rolls~







Hope you have fun day!



7 תגובות:

  1. I wishh we had daisoo, at least online!?? That's so much cute stuff😭💕💕 xoxo Lynn

    השבמחק
  2. I really love your new haircut! it’s very cute, like you!!
    welcome to blogging ;)

    השבמחק
  3. Welcome to blogging! So glad you could join us ♥

    השבמחק