יום שישי, 25 בדצמבר 2020

 



!Hey

Merry Christmas& happy holiday whatever you celebrate




Today Im gonna blog about some stuff I did this week 


On Tuesday me and my sister go to check some stores and eat
 

I didn't get anything because 

1. I try to save money 

2. I REALLY don't need more stuff 

I have no place for any other clothes + I start to make my own 

so i'm gonna try to buy less clothes


My casual outfit from that day

Shirt- cheer

Pants- zara

Jacket- anap

Shoes- fila

Accessories- Akipoyo friendship 


And I start to make Akipoyo phone charms with the cute Emi drawing!





We going back to lockdown next Sunday

So yesterday i went to Nahalat Binyamin

Which is the fabric stores street in Tel Aviv

Because as I say i wanna make my own clothes + I'll have something to do in the lockdown

So I pick a few fabric that I liked 

I was also looking for some psychedelic orange fabric but didn't find the right one

So this is what i bought 

(the velvet one is more purple)

I already have plans for them

 

When I finish ther my bag was so heavy 

Luckily my dad work really close so I come to visit him and he make me tea

He's office have a really cool retro vibe


And then we got home 

And I finished the Akipoyo phone charms!

Cant wait to give it to them 

 





And today I met Inna for a short hangout before lockdown 

We met at the vintage market 

They have really cool stuff 

All the clothes I liked was or really expensive or to big for me

So I ended up buying only one recordthat I regret I didn't bought last time we was there and it was like 6 months ago! 


Also I give her earrings i made for her for our (not) secret santa 

It's match her outfit so I hed to give it to her today

!I'm so happy that she like them


Cant wait to give her the rest of the present 




I need to remember to take more photos of stuff for the blog 


See you next time!







6 תגובות:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Your charms came out so adorable, I absolutely love them. And it's a good thing you're preparing for lockdown now so you have stuff to do. I can't wait to see what you make with the fabric!

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Merry Christmas!💜 thank u, I'll share the stuff i make!

      מחק
  2. Happy Holidays!! Omggg these chaaarms are sooooo cuuuuteeeee...I wish I had a galsa to make this kinda stuff too...T.T U guys r too lucky

    השבמחק
  3. הקישקושים לטלפוןןןןןןןןןןןןן זה מושלם אני בוכההההההההההההה אוףףףף
    מתי נתראה כלל אי פעם איזה X
    ובכלל הקטיפה הסגולה*_* מה הכנת כבר? אני סקרן
    עכשיו שאני בחל"ת אני שואל את עצמי אם אולי אפשר איכשהו בכל זאת להפגש....*_*

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. באמת מתי ניפגש ))):
      אם אתה בחלת אולי אפשר איזה בוקר O:
      ובדיוק מצלם לפוסט מה שתפרתי מהקורדרוי החום!

      מחק