יום ראשון, 3 בינואר 2021

Lockdown DIY


!Hello

First post in 2021

Happy new year hope this year gonna be better then 2020

 


So I didn't do a lot this week since we are in lockdown 


Some stuff I made this week~

I sew bell bottom pants from the brown corduroy I bought

In progress


!Done



The fabric little crumble  when you cut it and i have brown crumbs EVERYWHERE
 



Purple vest from some leftover fabric 

 

Still need to find buttons to it 



Now I have purple corduroy set


Also made new earrings like the ones I made for Inna

Soon on my Etsy shop 



New nails set



my 2021 calendar is readyso maybe my dad will pick it up tomorrow
 last year i made Bob calendar  



Andddd my hair extensions finally come!

Need to go to the post office to take the package


see you next post




6 תגובות:

  1. כל מה שהכנת מושלםםם
    הוסט פלוס המכנס פשוט דוחה באמת שאין יותר

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. תודההה💜💜
      עכשיו רק שיהיה לי לאן לשים את זה😭

      מחק
  2. ohhhh I am excited to see the exte <333

    השבמחק
  3. Wow! You're so amazing at making clothing! I think the most I could do is a couple of tops, skirt and pj pants XD

    השבמחק
  4. Whaaaat you MADE those clothes???? That's so amazing! I can't wait to see what DIYs you do in future 💖

    השבמחק
  5. החבר המוכשר ביותר(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*
    הכל נראה מושלם!!

    השבמחק