יום שישי, 8 בינואר 2021

Akipoyo Christmas Party🎄



!Hey

Last week we celebrate a really late Christmas 


We celebrate at George's

Look at all the cute decorations 




When I arrived I start to do my makeup and kve come to keep me company 



And then everyone arrived 

So we took some photos and order food 


The we did our not secret santa 

Emi was my santa 

Everything I got is so cute! Thank you 



And finally I give them the phone charms I made 



We drink a little and chat and it was so fun as always





With Mayu

Georgie &

And this was my outfit 

Tunic- off brand 

Shoes- off brand 

Accessories- Akipoyo friendship, sanrio 



!And the cutest edit that Georgie did


And the nails I did the night before 




But now the lockdown get more serious so we can't meet 



see you in the next post!


5 תגובות:

  1. קווה הכיער!!!!!!

    בכלל היה ממש כיף♡ אני מקווה שנפגש בקרוב ולא יחלפו שוב מיליון שנה;-;

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. הלוואי שנוכל להיפגש בקרוב!! אוף):

      מחק
  2. אני שמח שאהבת!! ואני עוד יותר שמח לראות שהחבאתי את המחירים笑
    לא הייתי בטוח XD

    השבמחק
  3. Ahhhh that's awesome! I'm so glad you gals got to enjoy some kind of celebration! And your coord looks so cute~ Such a sweet combo

    השבמחק