יום שני, 25 בינואר 2021

the lockdown is still on so here another DIY post🎀

 

!Hello

Gonna blog a little about last week

 

On Wednesday we met at Georgie's

Top- off brand

Skirt- Cecil McBee

Shoes- ugg (not really)

Hat- Aliexpress 

Accessories- Aliexpress, sanrio 


We just chill and chat 

And then we went to buy some food 

It's was short because we still in lockdown 

Can't wait to see them again



And some stuff I made! 


I did some necklaces and hair clips 



They all gonna be for sale

I'm waiting for the packaging stuff to arrive

 

And necklace I made for myself


I have these shoes
And they were covered with small diamonds that didn't really shin
and fall off quickly
so I gave them makeover



forgot to take the before photo :(




See you next time!



10 תגובות:

  1. i love seeing your posts!! your diys are so cute💕

    השבמחק
  2. I love your DIYs! Those shoes are the cutest, can't wait to see you style them into a coord *v*

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Thank you!♡♡
      I want the lockdown to end so I can create outfits, i miss that a lot
      ):

      מחק
  3. Oh my gosh I absolutely love your co*de!!!!! Sweaters and maxi skirts are my favourite combination but I sadly don't have any maxi skirts to create cute coords.

    And I love your DIYs!

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Thank you 💖💖💖
      I LOVE maxi skirt and dress and I need more

      מחק
  4. Uwaahhhhh so many cute things!!! I need to work on stuff for my shop too. I've been trying to sell old stock for a while now before I have space for new ones

    השבמחק