יום רביעי, 13 בינואר 2021

Another DIY post and some other stuff

 
Hello 


So I'll  start with some DIY i did

I made this hat to match my pants 



And turn my dad's old painting jeans to another hat

It's come out really cool 

Of course I  had to preserve all the Levis tags




My sister and I made Hanukkah doughnuts

Hanukkah was month ago but we like the doughnuts


 

Also I was high so it was extra fun

We eat so much we couldn't move 



Few weeks ago i felt I need some change with my handmade brand 

After 10 years of being Panda Shop

I needed something that is more me

And I start to work on rebrand everything! 


I decided on the name Raspberry as my last name

My last name is פטל (Petel) which mean Raspberry in Hebrew 

so yeah it's not completely a nickname

Anyway this probably gonna be the new logo 



Earlier this week I told my dad I need Tiger so Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore have their friend

So he ordered him for me!
and he come today




And! While ago I designed Bob Dylan×Hello kitty collection 

And one of the item I did was a tote bag so I ordered custom made from Aliexpress for me, Inna and Georgie 

And it's finally come

The quality looks so good! 

And the 2021 calendar I made

Inspired by Into The Great Wide Open video clip 



And that's all for today 

See you next time







14 תגובות:

  1. That logo is super cute! I love your idea <33 I didn't know that your last name was raspberry in hebrew, that's so cool! I just assumed u liked raspberries :DD

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Thanks!♡♡
      I think most people think it's just a nickname

      מחק
  2. Your logo re-branding is so cute! i think it suits your vibe and style much better too! And once again good job with the hat! im in so much love with it. It's like ME JANE style! All of a sudden I really want donuts! yours look so good!

    השבמחק
  3. I really want those donuts....they look so good
    Love the rebranding. Sometimes you just need to go through a change. I did the same with my own brand. It reminds me of Gokinjo

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Thank you! ♡
      I started watch Gokinjo few weeks ago and it's inspired me A LOT
      I really wanna start sell stuff i sew
      But need to get better at it first

      מחק
  4. בא לי כבר את התיק בוב איקס קיטיייייייייייייייייייייי
    וממש קאוואי הסמל החדש! באמת הרבה יותר אתה!

    השבמחק
  5. Aaaah I can't wait to see your new direction with your shop! 💖💖💖 And you have the cutest surname ever!

    השבמחק
  6. ילדון חמודדד הכובעים מושלמיםםםםםם
    ועם שאבא קנה לך טיפר כדי שלא יהיו לבד! ממש קאוואי
    אני מתערב שאכלת סופגניה אחת כי אתה קטן3:
    נראה טעים ממש~~

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. תודההה!!
      בכלל באמת יש💜 עכשיו טיגר עם החברים שלו
      ואכלתי לפחות 10 כי מאנצ' 😂

      מחק
  7. OMG I love your new logo! It reminds me of Mikako brand from Gokinjo Monogatari! I love your diys, great work!

    השבמחק